Join us in sunny San Diego in March and spend the weekend learning how to increase your ROI in your business.
Give Me the Details:
The theme for this event is increasing your ROI (return on investment) through a focus on systems, sponsorships and affiliate marketing.
Venue: San Diego, CA. Exact location TBA
Early Bird Tickets (through Feb 3, 2018)
- Full Day $157, Saturday, March 3, 2018 10am-6pm, lunch is provided.
- VIP $257, Saturday, March 3, 2018 10am-6pm, lunch is provided, and Sunday, March 4, 2018 9am-1pm
30 Day Tickets (Feb 4-March 2), 2018)
- Full Day $257, Saturday, March 3, 2018 10am-6pm, lunch is provided.
- VIP $357, Saturday, March 3, 2018 10am-6pm, lunch is provided, and Sunday, March 4, 2018 9am-1pm
The morning will be classroom style instruction and the afternoon will be work time and round table discussion with experts on hand to answer your questions and help you implement in the following areas: systems, sponsorships and affiliate marketing strategies. Walk away with work done and a list of strategies to implement.
Coffee, tea, snacks, and lunch will be included. Dinner (if you want to hang out afterwards) and lodging are your responsibility. We do have a list of local area hotels which can be sent out on request.
Attendee Q and A can be found here.
How do I reserve my spot?
- Click the button below to purchase your ticket from our parent company FelizPreneur LLC.
- Fill out this form.
*Reservation is not complete until both have been submitted.
Full-Day Retreat Ticket fee covers event, snacks, lunch and event materials. VIP ticket covers full-day ticket plus VIP day coaching and materials. If choosing 2 payments, the second payment will be billed in 30 days, or 1 week prior to event if within 30 days.
Retreat participants assume complete and full responsibility for, and hereby release Blogging Successfully, #BlogWell retreats, Katie Hornor, the VENUE, FelizPreneur LLC, the owner/s, the employees or anyone involved in supplying any services during the length of the proposed retreat.
The aforementioned shall not be responsible for any injuries, losses or damages in connection with accommodations, other facilities at the retreat, ground transportation, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, Acts of God, delays, changes or cancellation of travel due to weather conditions, accidents or health related problems while attending the retreat and while in-transit to (e.g., an accident on the way to), during, and after the retreat. It is the travelers’ responsibility to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against these risks.
If travel plans are delayed or cancelled for any reason there will be no refunds issued by FelizPreneur LLC except as stated herein.
FelizPreneur LLC is not responsible for expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled trips by a guest such as airline tickets or for costs incurred due to travel delays, flight cancellation or illness.
Cancellation by FelizPreneur LLC
FelizPreneur LLC retreats will do its utmost to maintain its standard of never cancelling a retreat, but if for some unforeseen reason FelizPreneur LLC retreats were to ever cancel a retreat, guests are welcome to move retreat dates or their payment would be refunded in full.
Payment of your retreat ticket indicates your agreement to these terms and the cancellation policy.
Cancellations by guests
A non refundable retreat fee is requested to secure your spot. This is paid to FelizPreneur LLC retreats’ PayPal account.
FelizPreneur LLC retreats does not offer refunds for any reason. A portion of your payment may be used as a credit for another retreat within 12 months of the original retreat date. Depending on when you cancel, cancellation penalties may apply. Fees are determined by the following schedule:
Fees are determined by the following schedule:
• For cancellations made more than 90 days prior to retreat start date, 100% of the deposit payment may be applied to another retreat.
• For cancellations made between 60 and 89 days prior to the retreat start date, 75% of the deposit payment may be applied to another retreat. You will forfeit 25% of your deposit payment.
• For cancellations made between 20 and 59 days prior to the retreat start date, 50% of your deposit payment may be applied to another retreat. You will forfeit 50% of your deposit payment.
• For cancellations made 19 days or less prior to the retreat start date, 25% of your full payment may be applied to another retreat. You will forfeit 75% of your full payment.