Fun stuff! Today we're answering a reader question about how to create an image link for your sidebar. If you have a question please ask Katie here, or tweet @Katie_Hornor. I love to make blogging easier for you!
How to create an image link for your sidebar in under 2 minutes
- Login to your wordpress admin dashboard
- Choose Posts, Add New from the menu
- Click add media to add media from library or upload from your computer
- Resize, align and link the image
- Click the text tab of the post editor
- Highlight and copy the entire code from the image
- Click on Appearance, Widgets from the sidebar menu
- Paste your copied code into the correct sidebar widget
- Click the Save button
That's it! So easy! Now you can make sidebar images for practically anything you'd like!
Yvette Hernandez says
Thanks Kate, that’s a great tip, and so easy!
You’re welcome Yvette. Hope it comes in handy.
Amanda Nel says
Really??? That easy? Thanks so much!
Yes, that easy 🙂