You know how you're always doing, always giving, always putting it out there for others?
I thought it was about time someone did that for YOU!
The Bloggers' Christmas Giveaway is for YOU
I've collected a whole gift box full of all the things I, a fellow busy work-at-home mom and business owner would love to receive in the mail, and I am going to gift it to one of you. As a thank you for all the things YOU DO for OTHERS.
Here's How to Enter:
- CLICK HERE and Enter your email
- Confirm with the email you'll get in a few minutes
- Share your luck URL with your friends.
Everyone you tell who enters get's you more entries and a higher chance of winning!
What's in the $150 Prize Package?
- Vanilla Bean Noel Frangrance Mist (Bath and Body Works, $12.50 value)
- Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion (Bath and Body Works, $12.50 value)
- Snowman bank and scrubby (Bath and Body Works, $12 value)
- Candy canes ($2 value)
- Holiday Kindness Traditions Jar ($9 value)
- The Star of Bethlehem (documentary DVD, $13 value)
- Power Prayers for Christmas(book by Marjorie Vowter, $7 value)
- Flower Garden Hipster (MexicoArtDecor.com, silk embroidered handbag, $22 value)
- Christmas cookie cutters ($2 value)
- Chocolate Fudge ($12 value)
- Christmas kitchen towel ($4 value)
- Cappuccino Candle ($3 value)
- Peppermint Tea ($5 value)
- Ceramic Mug (Pioneer Woman, $7 value)
- Set of 4 Christmas charms (MexicoArtDecor.com, metal, $12 value)
- Partridge in a Pear Tree necklace (MexicoArtDecor.com, bronze metal, $15 value)